The City offers a free monthly concert series, First Friday at 5, at Centennial Park + Amphitheater in Downtown Boynton (120 E. Ocean Ave.). Concerts will take place from 5 pm – 8 pm on the first Friday of each month.
Roots Shakedown – a tropical blend of rhythm and melody. The band’s roots can be found on the beach, but the diverse nature of their influences has created space for the five-piece to not only thrive, but carve a niche. Combined with their unwavering pursuit to spread a positive message to the masses, the result is a reggae-rock fusion that is too catchy for its own good.
• Potions in Motion: Adult Beverages
• G’s Hibachi: Pork Dumplings, Chicken Dumplings, Edamame, Vegetable Spring Rolls, Shrimp Tempura, Vegetable Tempura, Chicken Hibachi, Shrimp Hibachi, Steak Hibachi, Salmon Hibachi
• Chicago Me Up: Chicago and Classic Hot Dogs, Italian Beef Sandwiches, Sausage Sandwiches, Bowls, Pizza Puffs, Corn Dogs, Fries, Italian Ice
• Dough Doughs Donuts: Specialty Donuts, Funnel Cakes
• That’s Amore: Wood Fired Pizza
• Cousins Maine Lobster: Lobster Rolls, New England Clam Chowder, Lobster Bisque, Lobster Grilled Cheese, Lobster Tots, Lobster Tacos, Quesadillas, Tator Tots, Whoopie Pie
*Food and beverage vendors and offerings subject to change.
FreeOnline booking closed
Friday, February 3, 2023